Notice: Function register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Sidebar 1" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-1". Manually set the id to "sidebar-1" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /home/keenwcpr/ on line 6078
Latest News & Updates | Jamy

Latest News

What are “financial tombstones”?

May 8th, 2015

  A Financial Tombstone or Deal Toy is a customised gift or souvenir used in the finance sector to mark a significant transaction or business deal. Usually made from Lucite® acrylic, the items are often presented as a trophy during a commemorative event or corporate dinner. Financial Tombstones get their name from the ‘tombstone advertisement’ […]

Jamy creates plaque to mark 50th anniversary of the battle for Plaman Mapu Sarawak

May 5th, 2015

Jamy is honoured to have been chosen to create an acrylic plaque to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the battle for Plaman Mapu Sarawak in Borneo. From the Army MOD website:  Fifty years on, veteran Paratroopers have returned to the scene of a battle in Borneo to remember those who lost their lives. The Battle of […]

Secrecy and Security….

November 3rd, 2014

Earlier this year, Jamy Ltd were approached by internet security company McAfee, part of Intel Security, about a forthcoming project. Advised that the McAfee Vice President of UK Product Development would be delivering specific items in person, Jamy were unsure about the nature of the work at this point – but it clearly required some […]

Can I order financial tombstones from outside the UK?

March 20th, 2014

Jamy have carried out many Financial Tombstone orders, for companies all over the UK. Financial Tombstones can also be sent abroad if this is required. We have recently completed a large order of Financial Tombstones which were shipped to France. We will be happy to facilitate your order, no matter your needs. Everything can be […]

Why is it good to use a UK supplier for financial tombstones?

March 13th, 2014

It is easy to get drawn in by the prospect of having your Financial Tombstones manufactured abroad. Often they can provide the service at a cheaper price. Remember that sometimes cheaper prices mean cheaper quality, so be aware that they may come back with mistakes. Jamy will provide a proof before full manufacture, and our […]

How quickly can financial tombstones be made?

March 6th, 2014

Depending on the specification, Jamy can have your Financial Tombstone order ready as quickly as 5 – 10 days. Our UK base means a quicker turnaround on Financial Tombstones, and we are able to get a sample delivered to you within 48 – 72 hours. Our UK base also means accurate spell checking on Financial […]

Why use JAMY for financial tombstones?

February 27th, 2014

The Financial Tombstone market is worth £23 million a year alone, and is still common and modern practice. People tend to stick with one Financial Tombstone provider, but it is worth shopping around for the best quote. Jamy are one of only 3 companies that supply AND manufacture Financial Tombstones in the UK. There are […]

What choices are there when designing financial tombstones?

February 20th, 2014

Jamy have encapsulated many things in to Financial Tombstones like oil drops, coal, sand and even lego men. If the client requires something that is unable to be encapsulated such as Soap Bubbles, we can build model representations that will look just as good as the original thing once inside the Financial Tombstone. Almost anything […]

Is there a minimum order of financial tombstones?

February 13th, 2014

Jamy have been known to manufacture batches of Financial Tombstones anywhere from 1 – 60 pieces. We are able to undertake batches of any size, but it is unusual for a batch to contain more than 60 Financial Tombstones. Financial Tombstone Designs are usually carried out by the client, and are sent through to us […]

What sizes of financial tombstones are there available and can they be manufactured?

February 6th, 2014

‘Standard’ financial tombstones tend to be 180mm high x 160mm wide x 25mm deep. These Financial Tombstones account for about 60% of those manufactured. The other 40% are designed to different specifications. Jamy have recently manufactured a Financial Tombstone in the shape of a spinner, with a biscuit representation encapsulated in the middle. Jamy can […]